Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday, 11 January:

There is a woman in my building that keeps trying to seduce me. Every night, when I get home from work, she is calling for me and beckoning that I come to her. I find that when I am really tired, it is almost murder to resist her charms. Her name is Elle and has a very minimalistic and modern look about her. Elle Vatoir has been trying to get me to break my oaths, and I don't know how long I can resist. So far I have been able to pass her by and trudge up to my apartment, but there are some nights when I want desperately to go to her rather than make the trip up three flights of stairs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it! So there's a toilet (or "lavatoire") on the ground level of your apartment building? In Scotland, there is a song called "Doon in the Wee Room (underneath the stairs)" that comes to mind. Those were pretty minimalist, too, from what I heard, but hardly modern.

Do you really have to go that bad when you get home?

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three levels of staris...yipes...dont they have elevators in london...

Marc

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home