Monday, January 02, 2006

Monday, 2 January:

Happy New Year everyone! I hope the hangovers are all gone and the new year resolutions haven't been broken yet. So far, I am right on target for all of mine! Yay, now to only be able to say that in 364 days. OK, so yesterday didn't count, as Suzanne and I both decided that it was still part of the holiday and didn't want to ruin the fun. But today, I haven't broken a single one of my resolutions. I thought about posting them here, so that I would not be able to squirm out of keeping any of them, but decided against it. Afterall, you guys don't want to hear some of these babies.

In other news, Suzanne and I couldn't resist the haunting aroma of the waffle place. We were not transported into another dimension, Suzanne still has fashion sense, I can still gain weight and our faces are both hair free. The waffles are still definitely not of this earth. That is by far the best waffle I have ever tested. In fact, that is by far the best dessert I have ever tasted and with the toffee syrup, it is heavenly goo dripping between my fingers. Suzanne, of course, went for the chocolate topping that was painted on with a brush and I think she now wants to aprentice with that particular master artist. The waffles did also impart magical super powers, as I know have X-ray imagination. It is really weird, but since eating the waffles, I find myself able to take a pretty good guess at what some opaque thing might be hiding or what is underneath something. For example, I was looking down at the road the other day, and was able to imagine that pipes, dirt and the subway were all underneath. Uncanny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home