Friday, December 30, 2005

Friday, 30 December:

Suzanne and I were walking around our neighborhood this past weekend and were very lucky enough to witness a rip in the space/time continuum. As we were walking along Queensway, we suddenly saw a waffle and hot chocolate shop. This shop had suddenly appeared where I swear there was nothing but brick wall the previous day and was happily serving up blissful smelling waffles and hot chocolate to passers by. Now this is the country that gave birth to Doctor Who, so it is very possible that they have the whole space/time continuum all figured out and can just pop new things in and out of existence at will, but I have never witnessed the phenomenom before. And on Christmas day no less! Suzanne and I have been afraid to partake of the wonderful smelling treats this shop has to offer, as we are afraid they might transport us to a bizarro version of our own world, where we will both have to wear goatees and I will have trouble gaining weight and Suzanne will have the fashion sense of a trailer park queen. However, I find the magical smell calling to me in my sleep and don't know how much longer I can hold out. If the blog entries stop form this point forward, assume I have eaten a waffle and am no longer of this earth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lord....we will both have to wear goatees...I nearly died laughing...you bastard...you almost killed Marc.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home