Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday 7 October:

Here we are sitting in Starbucks, just minutes before my interview and I get a call postponing until Monday. I guess this is good news as it will allow me to get over the last of my cold over the weekend and give it my best first thing Monday morning. Still, I am stuck in a monkey suit until we go home (which Suzanne loves). We are going to use the time to check out department stores to see what kind of deals we can get on sheets, as furnished apartment doesn't mean linened apartment. Not too exciting, but perhaps that will change.

Mad props to Laurie, Sarah, and Julie for the TimeOut London book. We have used that thing far more than we could have anticipated and the information is all accurate so far (except the Sephora, but the rest more than makes up for it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home