Thursday, October 06, 2005

Monday, 3 October:

Time to return the reference packet. We bring it in and discover, to our pleasant suprise that we can wire the funds directly to the account of the estate agent. Great news, as this means that I don't have to hit the ATM for large sums every day and I don't have to worry about mailing a check, etc. Suzanne is still feeling pretty miserable, but doesn't want to forgoe a short trip to Starbucks after the estate agents. Since I have my laptop, I discover how easy it is to connect to the internet throug T-Mobile and happy are we who are sitting in Starbucks. After about an hour of surfing, though, Suzanne is done in and we head back to the apartment. On the way, we stop by a full size Sainsbury super market on Finchely road and pick up some Sudafed for Suzanne. Stupid me thinks it is a bad idea for her to take ephedra before bed, so I tell her to wait until morning. Suzanne hits the oh so luxurious bed early and tries to get more rest. Unfortunately, rest was not at all forthcoming as her cold hits full force. Intelligently, Suzanne decides I don't know what the hell I am talking about and takes some Sudafed about 3am. She is finally able to get some sleep, and is much more herself in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home