Monday, November 10, 2008

Coincidence or a sign?

I got an email this morning that a job I applied for in London is doing an assessment on Wednesday, November 26th.  That's the day before Thanksgiving, and therefore, a very expensive week to be travelling to the UK, but it is also a job in the UK.  London to be precise!  And the coincidence is that it falls on the same day (the day before Thanksgiving) three years after I got my job offer at Carphone Warehouse.  Right now, I am trying to figure out the logistics of a move if I go out and get offered the job.  I have other irons in the fire and they look promising, but none are UK jobs, so it is hard for me to decide.  The U.S. jobs would likely pay more dollar for pound than the UK jobs, but none of them would be in London, so do I follow the dream of living in London again, or do I follow the money with the thinking that eventually, it would lead to an easier transition to London?  It's a hard call to make either way, as I am trying to do what's best for my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home