Friday, July 13, 2007

What I Will Miss

Donald keeps asking me "When we move back to London, what will you miss from the states?" Well I have to give it a ton of thought because the things I thought I missed when we were in London, I don't really care about or can't figure out why I missed it now that I am back. Mexican food doesn't taste as good as I thought it would and we barely eat it at all anymore. The vadka sauce from Trader Joe's doesn't have it's appeal. And there is nothing comparable to the shopping you can do in London, and I thought I wanted to shop in San Diego, what was I thinking?

So what will I really miss when we move back? I will miss my friends and family, I will still miss the wonderful salads at Nordstrom's Cafe, the American showers, and American washers and dryers, I will also miss the art store in Little Italy (which will be resolved once I find an art store in London I like.)

Well, to be honest, that is all I can come up with. Maybe if I can think of other things I can post them later, but really that's all I can come up with. Next post will be all reasons we miss London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home